WELCOME to the Messageboard for the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival and Marathon!!
What was shown in 2024: THE MATRIX in 35mm! ONE MILLION YEARS BC in 35mm! LAPSIS, READY PLAYER ONE in 70mm! DREDD, MAD MAX, PREDESTINATION, TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (aka INVASION), UPGRADE, ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS, DEEP BLUE SEA in 35mm! and BLAST FROM THE PAST. Plus! A bonus surprise! And, of course, Duck Dodgers! More to come
SF MARATHON INFO LINKS
SF/49 Official Information Page Click here
Reactions to 2024's SF/49 lineup? POST here
>List of ALL Films that have played the Marathon. Click below
Click here for The History Of The Marathon/Festival

The Next Marathon will be held Presidents' Day Weekend 2025 at the Somerville Theater.
It will be preceded by the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival. For ticket info: www.Bostonsci-fi.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

"No time to die" will die in no time at all. (Read 860 times)
Oct 9th, 2021 at 3:51pm

kirok1   Offline
anybody order fried sauerkraut?

The advertisement for this movie had a quote from a review: " a masterpiece" which was surely taken out of context and the context probably was" the opening credits were a masterpiece but the rest of the movie sucked"
The first clue that it sucked was the early references to " On Her Majesty's Secret Service" which starred the one timer James Bond George Lazenby and it sucked. Evidently the formula for James Bond movie ( kiss kiss + Bang Bang) has been forgotten. Bond was paired with a hot female agent and together they went to a dinner party in Cuba that was filled with Spectre agents and they kick some ass and when they were done bond just said good job and shook her hand.
They resurrected the louis armstromg rendition of all the time in the world at the end credits which was torture and ironic because i could hardly wait to get my ass out of that chair. And I don't consider it a spoiler if I say that Moneypenny is now black woman, m is back to being a man, Felix leiter is once again black he was black and Never Say Never Again, Q is gay, and the new oo7 is a black woman. However, at the final credits the words James Bond will be back where Sean

IP Logged