WELCOME to the Messageboard for the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival and Marathon!!
What was shown in 2024: THE MATRIX in 35mm! ONE MILLION YEARS BC in 35mm! LAPSIS, READY PLAYER ONE in 70mm! DREDD, MAD MAX, PREDESTINATION, TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (aka INVASION), UPGRADE, ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS, DEEP BLUE SEA in 35mm! and BLAST FROM THE PAST. Plus! A bonus surprise! And, of course, Duck Dodgers! More to come
SF MARATHON INFO LINKS
SF/49 Official Information Page Click here
Reactions to 2024's SF/49 lineup? POST here
>List of ALL Films that have played the Marathon. Click below
Click here for The History Of The Marathon/Festival

The Next Marathon will be held Presidents' Day Weekend 2025 at the Somerville Theater.
It will be preceded by the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival. For ticket info: www.Bostonsci-fi.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

5pm show today postponed. (Read 5189 times)
Feb 13th, 2015 at 4:12pm

Drew   Offline
YaBB Newbies
@drawnonglass
Somerville, MA

just announced -
might be a good idea to take a look at
https://twitter.com/Boston_SciFi before traveling

(unlike facebook, that will be viewable without having an account)

Boston SciFi @Boston_SciFi  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
Oy! The 5:00 show of DARK SUMMER has been postponed. The poring will not arrive until tomorrow. We'll let know when we reschedule. Sorry.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 5:15pm

Frank   Offline
God Member
SF Rocks

I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 5:53pm

da_Bunnyman   Offline
God Member
SF Rocks
Peabody, MA

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2015 at 5:15pm:

Might be considered a good sign that they're cancelling late night to start cleanup early.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far.
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 6:05pm

Frank   Offline
God Member
SF Rocks

Except that it is likely Sunday service is going to be cancelled and the bulk of the storm is on Sunday meaning parking ban.

I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death.
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 6:18pm

Frank   Offline
God Member
SF Rocks

Looks as if the King and Queen of swag will be missing their first marathon ever.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 6:27pm

Frank   Offline
God Member
SF Rocks

IP Logged