WELCOME to the Messageboard for the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival and Marathon!!
What was shown in 2024: THE MATRIX in 35mm! ONE MILLION YEARS BC in 35mm! LAPSIS, READY PLAYER ONE in 70mm! DREDD, MAD MAX, PREDESTINATION, TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (aka INVASION), UPGRADE, ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS, DEEP BLUE SEA in 35mm! and BLAST FROM THE PAST. Plus! A bonus surprise! And, of course, Duck Dodgers! More to come
SF MARATHON INFO LINKS
SF/49 Official Information Page Click here
Reactions to 2024's SF/49 lineup? POST here
>List of ALL Films that have played the Marathon. Click below
Click here for The History Of The Marathon/Festival

The Next Marathon will be held Presidents' Day Weekend 2025 at the Somerville Theater.
It will be preceded by the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival. For ticket info: www.Bostonsci-fi.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

help (Read 540 times)
Feb 23rd, 2022 at 4:38pm

kirok1   Offline
anybody order fried sauerkraut?

i need help identifying a movie. there was a woman in a safe house in the woods somewhere she was being protected in order to testify in court. the house gets attacked by nefarious individuals who may be with fbi or cia. she escapes and gets a ride to the local police on a lumber truck. when she gets there the police call to check her story but the call gets intercepted by the agents who are trying to kill her and they go to the police to get her and the police station gets all shot. these details may be off in spots but the ride on the lumber truck is prominent in memory. i don't know the year released. if some one could provide a cast member i could track it down that way. thanks

IP Logged