WELCOME to the Messageboard for the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival and Marathon!!
What was shown in 2024: THE MATRIX in 35mm! ONE MILLION YEARS BC in 35mm! LAPSIS, READY PLAYER ONE in 70mm! DREDD, MAD MAX, PREDESTINATION, TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (aka INVASION), UPGRADE, ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS, DEEP BLUE SEA in 35mm! and BLAST FROM THE PAST. Plus! A bonus surprise! And, of course, Duck Dodgers! More to come
SF MARATHON INFO LINKS
SF/49 Official Information Page Click here
Reactions to 2024's SF/49 lineup? POST here
>List of ALL Films that have played the Marathon. Click below
Click here for The History Of The Marathon/Festival

The Next Marathon will be held Presidents' Day Weekend 2025 at the Somerville Theater.
It will be preceded by the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival. For ticket info: www.Bostonsci-fi.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

getting help with a ticket issue... (Read 3525 times)
Jan 3rd, 2017 at 11:50pm

Drew   Offline
YaBB Newbies
@drawnonglass
Somerville, MA

I bought a festival pass, and was mailed a regular marathon ticket.. I've emailed twice, sent messages, all unanswered. Anyone know how I can get a reply?

I'm sure it was an honest mistake but that doesn't mean I am comfortable just waiting until the event..

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2017 at 11:24pm

Drew   Offline
YaBB Newbies
@drawnonglass
Somerville, MA

I wish I could say that this got resolved. Got in touch, mailed the ticket back. Heard that he mailed a replacement sometime around 1/23. News to me, I've gotten nothing.

caveat emptor. Not sure how this will shake out, but unless there's some way for me to buy a pass and receive it right then in future, I'm done

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 12:38am

L.A. Connection   Offline
YaBB Administrator
SF Rocks

Have you tried on Facebook and the main site? Sorry.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Drew   Offline
YaBB Newbies
@drawnonglass
Somerville, MA

I tried the one thing I'd not done yet, sent a message through the paypal site.. a nice one. that got noticed, and I think this is fixed now.  Cool

IP Logged