WELCOME to the Messageboard for the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival and Marathon!!
FULL LINEUP! Note Order: THE MATRIX in 35mm! ONE MILLION YEARS BC in 35mm! LAPSIS, READY PLAYER ONE in 70mm! DREDD, MAD MAX, PREDESTINATION, TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (aka INVASION), UPGRADE, ATTACK OF THE CRAB MONSTERS, DEEP BLUE SEA in 35mm! and BLAST FROM THE PAST. Plus! A bonus surprise! And, of course, Duck Dodgers! More to come
SF MARATHON INFO LINKS
SF/49 Official Information Page Click here
Reactions to 2024's SF/49 lineup? POST here
>List of ALL Films that have played the Marathon. Click below
Click here for The History Of The Marathon/Festival

The Next Marathon will be held Presidents' Day Weekend 2024 at the Somerville Theater.
It will be preceded by the Boston Science Fiction Film Festival. For ticket info: www.Bostonsci-fi.com

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

rogue one (Read 3142 times)
Dec 16th, 2016 at 2:12pm

kirok   Offline
God Member

anything? bueller? bueller?

PANTS UP. DON'T LOOT.
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2016 at 2:03pm

kirok   Offline
God Member

i was waiting for a bus in times square on sunday night and i went to see it just to keep warm. my only complaint is that liberties were taken with the deathstar. the old deathstar blew a planet up in lest than a second. this new deathstar puts a big hole in a planet and all the magma starts flowing out in a huge explosion but you still have a minute or 2 to make an escape. it makes no sence. if you want to avoid being blown up by the deathstar just put your rebel base on a moon or planetoid that does not have a molten core. duh.

PANTS UP. DON'T LOOT.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 8:05pm

L.A. Connection   Offline
YaBB Administrator
SF Rocks

It's decently made (and a bit grittier than the rest of the series). The acting, production design and SFX are all fine. But, my thoughts are summed up by my re-titling:

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS FOOTNOTE

IP Logged